A native of Northern Virginia, Laura Lawlor is a Realtor® and Associate Broker with Jack Lawlor Realty Co. She is a dedicated, energetic, and professional agent ready to assist with your individual real estate needs. Laura understands that saving money is important to her clients and offers quality full service at 4.5% total commission. Laura is licensed in Virginia and specializes in residential real estate throughout Northern Virginia including Loudoun, Fairfax, Arlington, & Prince William Counties.
Prior to becoming a full-time agent, Laura spent five years teaching high school English and ten years coaching swimming for various teams in the Northern Virginia Swim League (NVSL). She grew up in Alexandria and now lives in Ashburn with her husband and two children. Laura holds a B.A. in English and a M.A. in Education. She became a licensed Realtor® in 2013 and a licensed Associate Broker in 2018. Quickly growing her business primarily by word of mouth and referrals, Laura has consistently been a DAAR Top Producer ($6M+ category) since 2015. She averages 35-45 transactions a year all over the Northern Virginia area in price points from the low 200s up to $1.7 million. Outside of real estate and family, her interests include photography, traveling, swimming, hiking, reading, and volunteer service.
Professional Credentials & Associations
- Licensed Associate Broker – Commonwealth of Virginia
- Licensed Real Estate Agent – Commonwealth of Virginia
- Member – National Association of Realtors®
- Member – Dulles Area Association of Realtors®
- Member – Virginia Association of Realtors®
- DAAR Top Producing Agent ($6M+ category) 2015-present
- $50 Million in sales volume in the past 4 years